i had a mini computer freak out today. the keyboard and track pad on my laptop stopped working.
But it’s ok now. I just wish I knew why it happened.
If anyone in the Twin Cities area likes wine, or knows someone who likes wine I will be doing a wine tasting at the Hemingway Studios Gallery in the Northrup King building located in Northeast Minneapolis on Sat Oct 11th from 5-8pm.
Let me know if you have any questions.
minnesota might be one of the best places to experience fall.
And now begins the travel portion of my day. To the airport!
it’s super not cool to get the water turned off for maintenance when you’re right at the soapiest possible part of your shower. especially not cool because it was a scheduled thing, but NO ONE told me. i would have showered earlier, or faster, or something!
so not the best start possible to today.
- northern ca is pretty. maybe all of the time.
- i remembered to make things with grapes. first thing was prosecco jelly. super delicious.
- i didn’t remember how many jars are required to do any sizable bit of canning.
- one of the brothers came out for a visit. good times were had by all.
- going to MN for a week very soon. yay!